We are a creative collective of designers, film makers, animators, strategists and tech junkies who can visualise and tell your story.
In the fast paced digital age where people struggle to find the time to consume relevant information, we are specialists at visualising and packaging information to ensure everyone understands. Let us tell your story – of your business brand, product or service.
We believe in education and entertainment to get your message across clearly and memorably. Think short films, visual flow diagrams, interactive visual aids and visual databases. We work with some of the biggest Blue Chip companies to ensure clients, staff, channel partners and shareholders all get the picture.
With 30 years in traditional advertising and design and 10 years in visual communication Garth Jemmett and John-Louis West share how Flick began, and why visual thinking is becoming a vital in a modern digital communication landscape.
At Flick, we strategise, conceptualise and visualise the entire project. Our integrated studio approach allows us to manage and deliver visually packaged content across a variety of media platforms: from broadcast to digital and print.
The New (Visual) Culture: How to Produce Quality in a World of Quantity
Note from Flick: This article caught our attention when it was originally posted on The…
Lessons in Typography from the World’s Most Powerful Brands
Note from Flick: We discovered this wonderful article written by Allison McCartney on the visual.ly…
The Importance of Visual Marketing in an Integrated Marketing Strategy
We are all visual thinkers. 75 percent of the sensory neurons in our brains process…
10 Incredible Facts and Figures that will make you want to use Visual Content in your Marketing
1. 90% of the information that brain takes in is visual. The brain processes visuals…
In a time poor digital age video is one of the fastest emerging media channels. Below are some facts and stats on why video as a business tool simply can't be ignored.
- Watching a 60sec video is equal to reading 1.8 million words.
- Youtube is the second biggest search engine in the world.
- 60% of people prefer watching a video on a website vs reading.
- Video marketing is up 75% from the previous year.
- Video is the fastest way to understand complex information.
- 33 billion videos were viewed on YouTube.com by Dec 2010.
- There is a 20% higher close rate on a sale presentation with video.
- 80% of online visitors who watched video ads, 46% took action.
- Video E-mails generate 2-3 times higher click-thru rates compared to static E-mails.
- Video can be seeded across multiple platforms making it very versatile.
- 66% of smartphone content will be video by 2014.
- The cost of video production is now possible for businesses of any size.
- By 2014, 3D and HD Internet video will include 46% of Internet traffic.
- Consumers who watch product videos are 85% more likely to buy products.